Dear Followers :)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

the three lil' kittens and a duckling

"it was a lovely day for the three little kittens , so they all went out fishing"

stripy : Got any fish yet , Blacky ?
blacky : Nope. What about you , Browny ?
browny : I think i got something ;)
blacky : Errr .. It's not a fish . hehehe . sorry babe .
stripy : OHHH man , i am sooooo hungry !

suddenly , an egg rolled down in front of them .

blacky : Hey , what is that ?

they went near the egg . OHH , a duckling !

duckling : Mama ! (smiling)
stripy : Huh ?
blacky : Hey , it is a cute little duckling !
browny : He thinks that you are his mama . hehehe .
stripy : Cute or not , he is gonna be my lunch . Yeahh .
blacky : Come on Stripy , look at his face .
browny : Yeah , Stripy . Have pity on him .
stripy : I don't care ! I'm hungry !
duckling : Mama ! (eyes shine with hope)
stripy : I am not your mama , stupid !!!
blacky : Stripy , you are not really gonna cook him , are you ?
stripy : You guys just watch me .


at home ..

stripy : Hmm .. Let me see . Some salt , sugar , pepper , tomatoes ...
duckling : (smiling) Mama ? :)
stripy : Okay , he is ready to be cooked .
duckling : mama ...
stripy : I am not your mama , okayy ????!!
duckling : mama ? (*muka kasihan)
stripy : Argghhhhhh !!!! I can't do it ! I can't do it !
browny : See , I told you so . hehehe .

MORAL OF THE STORY ; Do not hurts the one who loves youu .. thank you :)

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment