Dear Followers :)

Friday, September 28, 2012

The fifth. :)

Assalamualaikum :)

Yeayyyyy finally!!!!

Alhamdulillah, my journey (the hardest one i can say) for this semester is almost done. The only thing that left is my final examinations which is justtttttt around the corner. I hardly went through all the obstacles, I cried many times for I felt so stressful. However, with the prayer of my parents, the guidance of my lecturers, the help of my friends, the support of my love and the strength given by them, I managed to.

As usual, before the final exams start making me crazy, I would like to apologize to you people for all my wrongdoings. Hopefully Allah still gives me the chance to make all proud of me, especially my beloved parents who always encourage me to chase after the success not only in this world, but also in the Hereafter.

Once again, here goes my final exams timetable;

03rd Oct 2012 - Insurance & Risk Management (INS200)
07th Oct 2012 - Financial Analysis (FIN320)
11th Oct 2012 - Finance of International Trade (FIN323)
18th Oct 2012 - Information & Communication Technology (MGT300)

May Allah ease everything. Please, pray for my success. May us be blessed by Him. May us succeed together, insyaAllah ;)

# Frust menonggeng dengan result MUET. Sobs :/




awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

3 comments:

  1. Frust menonggeng dengan result MUET? akak dapat band brape? mesti band 6 kan?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous ni siapa? ish ish kalau band 6 takdelah akak nak frust menonggeng. ape laaa -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. hewhew. secret kak. band 4 lah tu. kompem!

    ReplyDelete