Dear Followers :)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

medical check up

Assalamualaikum ..

All praises to Allah that i've done my medical check up yesterday . Very late ey , but better late than never right ? I arrived there at 6.45 pm , if i'm not mistaken . Actually i felt a bit nervous when i thought about X-ray . After i listened to Paie's story , i felt " awwww that was embarassing " but after all it was just fine actually . It was better than what i thought .

Ok , let me tell you . i am ONLY 51 kg with height of 160 cm . It's so good , isn't it ? HAHAHA but it isn't for me . My target is 50 kg , then i'll feel so much better . hee :D Oh anyway , i think my eyes are getting worse as i only scored 6/36 and 6/24 for my right and left eye respectively for the unaided vision . Oh God , i really don't know what i supposed to do to make it better .

Anyway , im free from all types of disease . The doctor has certified that i'm in a good health . Alhamdulillah .

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment