Dear Followers :)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The new beginning.

"Nothing's gonna change my love for you, you ought to know by now how much I love you"
- Nothing's gonna change my love for you by Westlife

Assalamualaikum.

The year 2012 has begun. Alhamdulillah, all praises be to Allah. HE still give us the chance to breathe and to live. May Allah bless.. :)

EHEMM..
So sebenarnya, one year is not a long time, isn't it? Either or six years, I believe. As time passes by, we grow up, we learn so many things, we get hurt and heal, we laugh and cry, and we live. The thing is, throughout this upcoming years, no matter what, if you and I still wanting THAT to be happened, we just have to be strong and believe that everything, every single thing that happens, happens for a good reason. Please, believe that.

♥, you asked me once either I am serious about us or not. The only thing that I can say is, I am trying my very really best to be the best for you. Yes I am serious. I'm just tired enough to be a heart-broken girl anymore. So do you, don't you?

I'm praying the best for us, amiiin..

Oh yeah bebeh, the first year of our waiting has just started. All the best, awak! Semoga kita tabah dan sabar ye. Lots of love ♥ ♥ ♥

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment