Dear Followers :)

Friday, February 14, 2014

Keputusan Peperiksaan.

Assalamualaikum.

14 Februari 2014, hari yang paling dinantikan oleh pelajar UiTM. Too dying to know, too afraid to find out. Nervousness got into my nerves since the day before. And it comes to its peak, hours before. I was too worried. Since waiting for the email seems like forever, so I decided to sleep first.

3.48.
Sekarang aku tahu macam mana rasanya kekecewaan. A very lil' bit to the DL point. Teramat ralat dan kecewa sebab kita tahu, jika ditambahkan usaha 0.02 lagi, aku sudah di tahap selamat. I was really frustrated with myself. I was speechless and I just got nothing to say. Anymore.

DL is only a gelaran tho, and it doesn't really determine our level of intelligence. I personally agree with the statement, but somehow the title is like a kind of bonus and a satisfaction to us - students.

Dua minit. Dua minit yang membawa aku pulang ke alam realiti dengan satu perasaan yang amat, amat takut dan gementar. Cepat-cepat aku buka mata dan gapai handphone kesayangan. Jam tepat 5.00 pagi dan ada satu email notification di situ. There we go.

Selawat. Buka. Alhamdulillah. Harapan masih ada. Yang tadi cuma mimpi ngeri.

Bye.

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment