Dear Followers :)

Friday, April 30, 2010

15 random FACTS about me

RULES

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. First ? I am a muslim .
2. I am my parents' third daughter .
3. I am the 5th child and it makes me to be in the middle among my siblings .
4. I am trying very hard to be a better girl , daughter and servant of Allah .
5. I just don't know why , but i really love purple colour .
6. I really appreciate friendships .
7. I am not ready to have a special relationship yet .
8. I love to be single as it is cool .
9. I love to sing though my voice sounds terrible .
10. I got no special boyfriend
11. and I don't even care about it .
12. I want to always be blessed .
13. I used to be a teacher .
14. My patience has its own limit and don't let it be over limit .
15. I prefer silence instead of being mad at people when i'm really angry .

I want to TAG
1. anybody . ( ops . did i do wrong as i don't mention names to be tagged ? sorry if i do but i have to )

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment