Dear Followers :)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Keep on smiling , baby :)

Assalamualaikum ,

Heyyy bloggie !! :D

I have thought deeply bout this matter . And i think i have come to the final decision . I had to forget it and it's okay . I am not that type of girl yang keep on crying without getting better . I cried yesterday and today I'll be okay . I really don't mind what people will think about me . Most important is I know definitely who I am , am I right ? :)

God will always be with me . So there is nothing for me to worry about . He knows the best what is the best for His servants . He knows what will happen next in my life . I am sure that He has plan something better for me . And I as His servant , should be thankful and grateful , is it true ?

Allah , I turn to You , for You are never far away . I put my trust in You , and I raised my hands and pray . Oh Ya Allah , please guide my steps and don't let me go astray . As You are the only one that showed me the way . Amiin ..

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

1 comment:

  1. hye.. da lama tak blogwalk.so, hari ni nak blogwalk blog kamu. jom ler datang belog anne boleyn jom!. :)

    ReplyDelete