Dear Followers :)

Monday, August 30, 2010

-__-

Assalamualaikum ,

Err , okay . It's been a very long time since last time i did it for that reason . And last night it happened again , and this morning too . Now i have to build my strengh again , after so much time i've take for doing so . Arhh , my strengh has come to zero degree . Everything is just too fast , till now i am differ from who i was yesterday . I did the most stupid thing . Yes i did .

Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been dissapointed , to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed , to those who still love even though they've been hurt before .

Serious shit , I don't know why but i know i will wait for you till my last breath , or until I have one concrete reason to leave . Thanks for all the moment we've been through together . I hope I will find someone that makes me forget you .

Tapi aku tetap nak kau jadi kawan aku mcm biasa . Kau cerita masalah kau , aku cerita masalah aku . Kau kutuk aku , aku kutuk kau . Kau cakap aku bongok , aku cakap kau pun bongok . Kau tolong aku , aku tolong kau . Aku care pasal kau , kau buat lantak kat aku . Bole kan ? Aku cuma perlukan sikit masa je untuk failkan kemas-kemas feeling aku . Jangan risau , aku sikit pun tak salahkan kau .

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment