Dear Followers :)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thinking Of You

Assalamualaikum ,

What I found today will not be the reason for me to stop thinking of you . I love who you are . I love the way you treat me , the way you mad at me , the way you tease me , the way you laugh at me , the way you talk to me , the way you smile at me , and every single things that you do .
And I myself , love the way I love you . I don't mind being a one-sided lover , I don't mind thinking of you every single moment while I don't even know what you're thinking of , who you're thinking of . You might NEVER think of me , instead . Stupid right ?
Ahh , I just don't know when it will come to the end . The feeling of loneliness , the feeling of loving but not be loved , and all those stupid feelings .

Yours Faithfully ,
ME .

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment