Dear Followers :)

Saturday, February 13, 2010

excited

YEEEHAAAAA ! sometimes best jgk keje aku nihh . bdk skola cuti jeee aku punnn cuti jgk . heee :P guysss , i don't have to go to work fr a week ! jgn jelessss :P and during the hols , my family and i are going to sunway lagoon . errr best ehh ? hehe . i dont care much where we are going , all that i care is spending my time with my beloved family . tak kesah pun tak pegy london ke , korea ke enn . janji bule create sweet memories with someone whom i love very veryy muchhh . how time flies . we haven't go fr a holiday together fr quite a long time , i guess . i'm pretty excited huhh :D :D :D i'm really looking forward to spend my time with them , ONLY them .

* and tats why i need you to settle the matter as soon as possible . i need the money . it's not that i want to push you , but i need you to understand me ONLY FOR ONCE . please lahhh , skali je tolong lahhh faham masalah akuu . kaw kannn KAYA , byk tuu is not a big prob to u kann ? hang out sane sini bule pulakkk . erhhhh ! you make me hate you even more lahhh .

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment