Dear Followers :)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

love ?

hee . kenape bhsa melayu cinta monyet , english panggil puppy love ? agak kurang sopan di situ ye :P

by the wayyy bukan tuu yg sebenarnya aku na membebel kat sini kali nihh . hee . aku cuma na avoid any puppy love for the time being . i am really sick of it . dh malas dh na cinta2 monyet ape sgale nih . i just need a SERIOUS relationship . * alamak , matured nye . tak sesuai gitu . haha . but what do youu care ? sbok jehhh , biar lahhh aku na buat ape yg aku nak :P so peeps , i warn you please be away from me if you are planning to ruin my great life or to break my innocent heart . i don't need you at all . i love youu guyss for understanding me :P

thanks marina and paie , you two are my best friends ever . how empty i would feel if i lose youu :)

thanks B , you always know how to make me happy and how to make me laugh even though you are not always here with me :*

thanks M , you are always ready for me , and so do i . we are BFF kayy :P

thanks R , you are my BFF ever , trust me :D

thanks all , you are my everything once you be good towards me and you are my nothing if you do bad things towards me .

PSSSSTTT ; i love you GUYSSS . thank you for everything and sorry for anything .

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment