Dear Followers :)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I can't forget the day you left


* Oh yes , u might say "what a boring story , always the same thing" but i don't ever mind , cause u don't have any right to stop me :P not until I stop myself , myself .

Yes I still remember the day . The day he left me , all alone . That one evening ....
On the 12th January 2011 , Yes I remember the date . It's when all my sorrows started .
Hmmm ... I can't forget that evening ..
Yeah it was raining inside the room , where I tried not to cry but I could not :/

That moment .. Ohh it was the most terrible time . My heart seems to break again , after all he did was making me smile over and over again . Heyy I'm not yet ready to be left alone ! How could you .....

Yeah u left me something dated 11th January 2011 . It broke my heart even more but at the same time I smiled . I smiled because at least I know you love me too . But now I don't know if you still feel the same . Goshhhh , you dissappeared ! The tears like dropping at a rate of 180 km/h .

And everyday , I read ur writing at least once a day . If you think what u're doing is right , no , you are absolutely WRONG . Please wake up ...

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment