Dear Followers :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

IT'S GREAT :')

I may not get to see you as often as I like
I may not get to hold you in my arms
all through the nights
But deep in my heart I truly know
You're the one that I love
and I can't let you go ..
Assalamualaikum ;)

I got back my 'H.A' :) ♥

H.A ,
It's great to know you are fine there .
It's great to know you are happy there .
It's great that you are back .
It's great that I can smile sincerely again .
It's great to be crazy again .
It's great to see you again .
It's great that I can contact you again .
It's great that I can see your comments when I miss you , again .
It's great that I can look back at the past through your wall and I smile and smile and smile :')
It's great that I can laugh again , truly do :D
It's great that my heart seems to heal .
It's great that you seem to colour my plain heart .
It's great that we are going to start a new chapter .
It's great that we are the staring in our story .
It's great that I miss you , always do .

But ..

The GREATEST one is when I know you miss me too :')


awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment