Dear Followers :)

Monday, July 11, 2011

I Think I Lose Focus

Assalamualaikum ,

Umph.

I got nothing much to say .

It's just like, I don't have the heart to study anymore :/ Sounds so bad isn't it ? I don't know what my test papers would be like. I don't know what kind of shit that I put on my answer sheets.
It's like I lose focus on everything I do . I can't give full attention during classes, I always feel tired, I always day-dreaming and I always want to do useless thingy.


Thus, my money seems like water flowing smoothly into the drain (bedal je aku sebut. kahkah)
I always eat, more often like how often I eat before, I guess. I always don't have the desire to complete my assignments. I procrastinate much and lastly it's me in trouble.
But, however it is, Alhamdulillah, I am still in the right path of Muslim, InsyaAllah.

People, what's wrong with me?

Yes, I laugh a lot, but I hurt so much :'(

Mama Ayah, family, my future, you are my strength. If and only if I don't think of you, maybe I will not be here anymore. Don't get me wrong, perhaps I'll be somewhere else working or being a housewife. Akakaka :P

Somebody out there, please tell Nurul Hidayah Khairudin to teach her heart and her mind to stop hoping and to stop thinking ! By hook or by crook, she needs to let go of that messy thing that messes her up. Tell her that she needs to get back her focus on everything and she must be strong in whatever situation she's facing. Remind her that she always have her God who is always by her side. Thank you.

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment