Dear Followers :)

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Life changes all the time . It starts and it ends .

Assalamualaikum


Every and each people won't miss a chance to either feel happy or sad . It depends on us how we are going to cope with it . Muslims SHOULD remember our One and Only God all the time , for HE is the only one who grant us with those feelings and HE is the one who give us the strength to continue living .

Friends come and go . Rain falls and stop raining . Nights come and go . Dramas start and end . People live and die . You laugh and cry . In a simple sentence , everything has its start and its end .

People , I am quite worried about the condition of my life recently . Ya Allah , please guide me . Please drive me to your blessing . Heal this hurt . Give me the strength . Show me the truth . Ya Allah, I surely could not live without YOU . Indeed , YOU are the best planner , I plan but You are the one who decide . I rely every single thing on You , God .



awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment