Dear Followers :)

Friday, November 19, 2010

DIET ?

Assalamualaikum :)
I have goals to be achieved ! And one of them is I want to lose weight . But I got to face so many challenges in doing so . In fact , I'm not tat strong to fight with those obstacles .

Everytime I said "don't eat , yaya . control yourself" , then there'll be another voice saying "what a waste if u don't taste it . it's so-verily delicious. C 'on , taste it . Just a little." -___- In addition , I always feel like eating when it comes to midnight . Oh please , I think my stomach has to go to school lahh !

Nahhhh , now can u imagine how hard it is for me to make it real ? Duhhh , please la .
HAHA I know it's my own fault . Yes , I should put the blame on me . I knew it . And now I realised . Cewahhh :P

Okay fine . Now is the time I need to apply what I've learned in MGT .
I already got a goal , which is to lose weight . Then I need to find ways how to work on it . By exercising and controlling my food , maybe . What is next ? Hahhhh ?

OK , RASANYA AKU FAILED . KORANG SAMBUNG SENDIRI OK ? Dan OK lagi , aku rasa cukup lahh apa yg dah aku merepek nie . The main point is , aku nak diet . And tats all ! wink wink ;) doakan aku berjaya ya kawan-kawan :D

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment