Dear Followers :)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HAPPY EID AL-ADHA

Assalamualaikum :)

HEYYY !! how are you guys ?? heee happy eidul adha yahh !! :) wahhh why is it I put so many exclamation marks eh ? HAHA ! I am feeling excited today , maybe :P WHY ? aha I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY -_-

AHH . anyway , today I start to learn cooking from my mom . and I want to continue learning along my one-and-half-month holidays :D hopefully when my hols comes to the end later , I'd be a new me , someone who knows how to cook well :P I mean , better compare to now lahh . teeheee AMIINN ~

Ohh , I am going to Kuala Lumpur tonight for it's been quite a long time I didn't meet my grandparents , and my relatives too :D so I will be quiet for these two or three days . Don't miss me ya ? ;) Take care guys . I gotta go now . Happy eidul adha ! Taaaa ~!

Yours faithfully ,
DEARYAYAH

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment