Dear Followers :)

Monday, December 20, 2010

Assalamualaikum :)

Duhhh , I'm too tired of everything . Things are getting more complicated , sedangkan kau langsung tak datang utk rungkaikan segala persoalan dalam kepala otak aku nie . Oh , I don't need you for that pun , I guess . Sebab belum tentu kau menjawab persoalan aku , entah-entah kau makin serabutkan ade lah . Macam kau penah ckp , "Look into someone's mouth , you will smell the bad aroma of lies" . Kau ckp depan cermin ke apa nie ? == You are just so complicated . Grr

OK , cukup la blog aku dipenuhi dgn cerita kau . I'm tired already . You keep being quiet instead of come to me and explain . ( eh aku nie sambung lagi . ha ha ) ENOUGH , ENOUGH .

********
Guys Girls Gays , sem break dah tinggal less than two weeks lah . I'm going to sruggle again , for the sake of my future . Please pray for my success yeah . Hopefully bila naik sem baru nnt , I'll forget everything about him , slowly . Haaa sambung lagi kan . Hadoi , frankly , I just can't stop thinking about him . Not until everything is clear , I guess ==

Anyway , I gotta start packing things and do some shopping . Am looking forward to see you again , bloods ;) Hope we can still be together through thicks and thins . And I'm looking forward to see my new mates , too :)

Byebye dearest friends , take care !
:)

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment