Dear Followers :)

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

You, Yes You.

"I miss the grinding concrete where we sat past 8 or 9" - There Is by Box Car Racer

Peace be upon you.

You, yes you.
I'll never know what's inside your heart or mind.
All I know is,
The thing between us is too complicated.

I wonder.
I wonder how long will you be my 'friend'?
For I feel like losing you lately.

I admit,
I'm afraid of losing you.
Because you are something in my life.
Nevertheless,
I still need to hold the fact
that you are like impossible to be mine.

And I laugh at my fault.
The fault you asked me to avoid, long time ago.

Am I that stupid?

HUH!
Life is so tiring.
And I feel like crying.
-________-

You, yes you.
I will wait for what you're going to tell me.
Four days left, right?
Another four days to reveal everything. Hmm

I don't know why, but my mind tells me that you're going to talk about something that might hurt.
Thank you for giving me ample time to be prepared for it.
I won't leave you unless you told me so.
One thing for sure,
I will be missing everything about you and I.
I will be missing you.

M**,
Selagi waktu itu belum tiba,
Aku masih berharap apa yang akan kau katakan nanti
bukan sesuatu yang menyakitkan.
Walaupun hakikat itu seperti semakin terang di mata,
aku tak ingin percaya selagi belum tiba waktu itu.
Aku cuma ingin tetap menjadi kawan kau seperti biasa.
Itu sudah lebih dari cukup.
Aku tunggu.

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment