Dear Followers :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

All the memories are to be kept , not to be deleted

"Life is full of lots of ups and downs ."

Yeah , that's true . Nothing goes right when everything seems so wrong . The mood . The feeling . The environment . Everything . Every single thing in life . Albeit the so-happy-looking appears physically , but no one knows the condition of the little heart . No one . But Allah .

"There's nothing more painful than to let your feelings take you down ."

Hmm . I'm feeling a lil' bit tired of talking about the same thing nowadays . But I have to , for 'that thing' is like a devil that keeps haunting me , non-stop . URGH . I tried my very best not to keep thinking about it , and I almost succeed . I'm not going to let my feeling (that bad feeling) take me down . No , I am not !

But , he ruined it . A friend of mine . He did . Hey , don't talk to me about that matter lah ! We are matured enough to think . And we don't need you to remind us . Thanks , but no thanks . We are not blind yet ! Hmm yeah , I admit that I am touched . I remembered everything , vividly , clearly . Thanks for your PURE INTENTION , but it even becomes worse . So just let it be . Don't try to be so caring towards us (much more to busy-body I guess) . We do appreciate it , but we are leaving everything to fate right now .

"Sometimes I found myself sitting back and reminiscing ."

All about us . I forget nothing . But the feeling is now differ from before , like there's something very big is separating us . Like I don't know you anymore . Like , uhhhh forget it . As I told you'all , QUE SERA SERA . WHATEVER WILL BE , WILL BE . The future's not ours to see . Que Sera Sera .

Believe me , I'll never forget it . But the feeling , it's now different . And there's nothing I can do to fix it . Just leave it to fate , to Allah's qada' and qadar . I believe HE knows the best . Told you few times already and now I'm bored :/

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment