Dear Followers :)

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mummyyyyy !!!!


Assalamualaikum :D :D :D

At last .. I can take a very deep breath even though only for a while . Why ? Because of the picture above la ! OMG , I was so busy studying for this two whole weeks ! The test season has started , man !

Hm yeah , unfortunately , it's not the end yet . Next week I'll be sitting for BEL tests . It is for mid term test , and speaking test as well as listening test will be held on the other week . Very pack , right ?
Well , it's student's life XD

Oh , ma , thanks for all your prayers . I wish I will make u and ayah happy again . Just don't stop praying for me ok ? Hmmmm .. But ...

What make me more sad is that , I haven't back home for quite a long time , two weeks already I guess :/ And this weekend , still , I couldn't go home :( How sad I am ...
I really do miss my family so much , especially my mom and my dad :'(

Hey , don't stop me lah ! Can't you just let me back home tomorrow ? I don't want to attend those events ! I want to back home . Why is it compulsory ? :( You are torturing me , for real :'(

Ma , ayah , I love you ..

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment