Dear Followers :)

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The irreplaceable love of mine

Hai Assalamualaikum :) (a warm sincere smile I give you at 3 . 45 a.m . HEHE)

I just realized that I've talked too much about the problems of mine recently , as if my life is down in the dumps . Na na naaa , I shouldn't be like that , should I ? I should kick the habit instead , uhhh errr few seconds seems okay enough , I guess ;) What do you think ? Give me a penny for your thought , will you ?

Peers , I am now currently at home , again . (hehe , I'll be so every weekends , supposedly :P) Being at home is the most precious to me , for "my home , my heaven" . No matter what my home looks like , I still love it most ! Being together with the person I live with for my whole entire life (starting at the moment I left my mom's belly until now) and with my own blood is the most fascinating thing , ever .

Every single things that always mess me up seem to be lost every time I see Mama smiles and laughs . She is cute , really . Hehe . On this 9th of April , she will turn to 47 . Such a gigantic number , isn't it ? But to me , she always look like a 19 years old young lady . To tell you the truth , she is . (At least she doesn't look like a woman going near to 50's)

Here's a story to tell . Mama and my two little brothers went to KL last week for the whole week . My sis-in-law gave a birth on February 9 , 2011 , so Mama was there to keep an eye on Kak Aty's confinement period and to help taking care of her two grandchildren (my cute niece , Adelia and new born nephew, Faris) :)


So here is my Adelia and lil' Faris

One day out of the week , Mama went to pasar to buy some groceries for her to cook , with the two lil' brothers of mine and also Adelia , her grandchild . As she told me , suddenly an unknown person greeted her and asked her if Adelia were her youngest child . And that unknown person is shocked by Mama's reply telling her that Adelia's not her child , but GRANDchild . Nehh ? Doesn't my mom look young , you guys ? Hehe :D

Oh , of course I was not there in the situation cause I was and am here in JB , spending time with books in UiTM Larkin (yeah right , yelah tue...) AND hanging out (most of my time) with my besties to reduce our stress (kononnya lah) :P

But that's not the matter , at all (I think) . What is matter is , nobody can replace Mama in my life . Nobody can replace Ayah , too . Yelah , nobody does like our parents do , right ? When we were still kids , they were the one who comb our hair , wash our excrement . They feed us , they buy us clothes (sometimes they wanted to buy some for themselves too , but they didn't because they tend to buy for us) , they protect us from ants' bites , and so forth . There are too many if I were to list everything . Yet , they never ask even a single cent from us .

Can't you see how much they love their children ? Umph ~

People out there , make your parents as your apple of your eyes , like they do . Try your best to give them the best . Your success and happiness in life is all that they want to see . So keep on trying to make their dream a reality . Don't cry over a spilt milk when there comes a time they will leave us alone in the world (or we leave them first) , but still we don't get to make it real . Saddening , isn't it ? (I pray Allah will give the blessing and best of health to Mama and Ayah)

It's a reminder for myself , actually . Why don't I remind you , too , right ? Sharing is caring , though . With that , I hope you have opened your eyes and start chasing after the success in your life , for the sake of your irreplaceable person , Mom and Dad .



You know what you mean to me , Mama and Ayah . My love towards you both will never be lessen but always growing instead . You are my irreplaceable love ♥ ♥ ♥

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment