Dear Followers :)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Everything happens for reason , for sure

Assalamualaikum ,

I believe everything happens for reasons . So do this matter of my heart . I'm getting tired of it , almost .


Yeah , now I'm going to where my heart takes me . I still put hope on him , but not too high . I love him , but I leave it to Allah . I miss him , seriously do , but I'm not gonna spend most of my time sitting and wasting it anymore . I wait for him , silently .

I'm sorry , heart . I know I've been hard on you . I'm sorry for the things I put you through . I know you had had enough , but still I burden you . I am sorry .

"Ya Allah , jika dia tercipta untukku , Kau dekatkanlah hati kami . Jika dia bukan untukku , Kau tunjukkanlah kebenarannya dan Kau redhakanlah hatiku , supaya aku tidak tersasar dari jalanMu "

But the feeling .. I just can't let it go , as if it's permanently glued to my soul . Pfft ! It doesn't make sense though , I know . All I know about him is nothing ! I meet him never ! I talk to him , not even once !

Is this what we call "cinta di alam maya" ? Erkk . Do you believe in this type of love huh ? Love is no blind but pure . But we are blinded by love , we are . In this case , am I blinded by love ? Hmm entahlah , not much I can say for I don't find the answer either .

(long deep breath)

* few seconds later

All I can say is I believe everything happens for reason . Not all we think good for us , is actually good for us . And not all that we hate is bad for us . The truth will come out , somehow someday . So all we need to do is , get ready to accept the fate that is written on HIS plan .



I miss you .
And I pray that
You're mine ,
and I'm yours .
I pray that
Allah will give us HIS blessings
In this world and the Hereafter

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment