Dear Followers :)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

When you come to a roadblock , take a detour

"All my life I've been good but now , Oh I'm thinking WHAT THE HELL ."


People won't miss from having problems in life . One problem at a time may be simple , as we don't have to cause the head to turn 360 degrees just to find the solutions .

But , that one sounds weird . As it's like impossible . Is there anyone here in this BIG world that has only ONE problem in your life at a time ? If yes , let me know . I'd be interested to see you . Yes , YOU with a problem ONLY .

These are problems ;
Assignments
Environments
Friends
Family
Heart
Mental
Physical
Work
ETC.

And those lead to a BIG STRESS .



"Yeah . My problems seem small to you because you are so darn BIG ."

This happens . When others tell him/her their problems , hoping that he/she will help them AT LEAST lessen their burdens , but instead , he/she takes it easy . And at last , they commit suicide , as no one cares about them , not knowing that The Only One , Our Creator , is always there by their sides .

"Allah will never burden His servants beyond their capabilities."

Allah knows . He knows the best . He knows best what is the best . He has created us , and He has planned our lives , without us knowing it . Allah is The Almighty . Subhanallah . Allahuakbar .
But it's human . It's us , who think life is cruel . This means Allah is cruel ? Astaghfirullah al azim . Naudzubillah .

Actually , I'm here because I need to tell you that my life seems to be worse these days . My heart feels uneasy . Like the peaceful in me seems lost . Am feeling like nothing goes right . Everything is just so wrong .

It's embarrassing to frankly say that I now , start to hate people around me . Not all . Not one . But few . And this actually makes me feel bad . Yes , Allah hates people who hates others . It's a big sin not to greet people for more than three days . I know that . I know it VERY WELL .

But why ? Why is it I'm so stubborn to understand that ? ERGH . It's satan . The devil . Yes YOU devil , PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME !

Now I start to hate myself for hating people .

"Oh Allah , please forgive me for hating people , but they are just so annoying . Oh Allah , please purify the heart of mine . I can't bear it anymore"

What comes around , goes around . I am afraid . Yes , afraid .


My eyes welled and the tears start to fall down . I hope the problems of mine will go away , far from me as the tears do . Disappeared . Forever . And ever . But , it's impossible .

Every clouds has a silver lining . I believe . InsyaAllah .

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment