Dear Followers :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

One two three things to be said about

Assalamualaikum :/

Speaking test ;
DONE ! I was down actually , but there's nothing that I can do to change it . As a Malay saying goes "nasi dah menjadi bubur" .
But then I'm full of gladness at the moment my beloved lecturer said "none of u failed."
(the sentence was exactly the same as last semester's . hehe)
(* but I think I got the lowest mark among my friends , maybe ? I did the same mistake during individual task . hmmmm -__-)

Listening test ;
NOT DONE YET ! It will be held on this Thursday , guys . Please don't stop praying for my success yeah ? Emm , as my lect always say OVER AND OVER AGAIN , "don't forget to clean your ears before the exam." hehe . I won't forget that , miss , InsyaAllah .
Hopefully things will go smoothly .

♥ :)
Alhamdulillah , am glad to know that he is now conscious . AT LEAST he can now open his eyes . His sister told me that he is doing well , but all he can do now is only laying down on the bed .
* My Dear , I'm praying that u'll be fully recovered very soon . Really can't wait for that moment to come . I miss you

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment