Dear Followers :)

Friday, March 18, 2011

Hoping the beginning to an end

Assalamualaikum guys ,

"Hope for the best."

This morning , something sad happened . A friend of mine looked gloomy . We asked her why , yet she didn't tell us . Once we finished our class , we wanted to go to the library to print out past semesters' quest papers for the final exam .

She still looked sad . I asked her why , again , but instead she said "sshhh!" , signalling "u better shut up or i'll kill u." . And I , "oh alright , I'm sorry." Then , we walked down the stairs quietly , as I wanted to give space for her to calm herself down .

While we quietly walked , I at the front , she called me and started to shed a tear . And I began feeling sad , too . She told me she can't stand 'it' anymore . She had had enough (me too actually). And I brought her to 'wakaf' and sat down there , giving her (and myself) time to spill everything out , let all the tears dropped and some time to think .

But still , we can't find way to settle 'this matter' . To frankly speak , it's pathetic to see four of us become three . Where everybody noticed . Everybody wondered . Some asked . Some talked at the back of us . I know . And we denied . Denied the vivid fact .

It hurts me . So much . And she too , I know . Deeply hurt . But I'm uncertain about another two :/ Please buddies , reset ur mind . I know u can , but u do not want to . Because of ur mindset . Umph .

In the evening , we participated in an explorace for the English Day , the four of us . I was worried about how we're going to cooperate in the game . But Alhamdulillah , All praises be to Allah , everything went well . All of us can cooperate very well . And we were the 2nd winner :D
And we won this

View from the back

Front view
:)

Actually , we were supposed to be the champion . But instead , we're not . Wonder why . But it's okay , what is more meaningful to me is 'us' .

It's hard to tell you through words . Let me feel it , just me .

I love you . I love you . And I love you . I love US . Let me re-tell you , I LOVE US .
Let time explains . Hopefully something better is waiting for all of us , insyaAllah .

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment