Dear Followers :)

Friday, May 27, 2011

A love letter

DEAR YOU,

"To love is to risk not being loved in return
To hope is to risk pain
To try is to risk failure
But risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing ."

I don't need to see you to care
I don't need to hear your sweet voice to miss
I don't need to know you well to love
I don't even need you to be here to keep thinking of you

Because all I need is nothing but confidence ,
for I doubt myself , sometimes

I am taking this risk
to love you .
So I build confidence
by arranging the hopes and trust ,
the belief and an endless waiting ,
the patience and the determination ,
the faith and the loyalty .

I put them all together in one proper order
very tightly
The sweat wets me , all the way
I shed a tear , few times
and I felt a lil' bit tired

But it is all seems nothing
Because
High confidence is the only thing
that I need and want

I supply all my heart
FOR YOU
And the only demand
that I will accept is
FROM YOU

I hope the destiny is on my side , with you .

"In the arithmetic of love , one plus one equals everything , and two minus one equals nothing."



H.A ♥

Yours sincerely ,
NURUL HIDAYAH KHAIRUDIN

awak tolong LIKE ya ? :)

1 comment:

  1. hey this is nice :)

    nak mintak tolong.tolong komen mana 1 yg awak minat. thanks :D http://aziluzdanhidupnya.blogspot.com/2011/05/kekasut-ke-bulan.html

    ReplyDelete